Mechanical 12 button thumb grid
The Razer Naga’s revolutionary 12 button thumb grid has been outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback, so you can be assured of every actuation.
The design of the thumb grid itself has also been improved with an all-new concave shape to allow each button to stand out individually. This allows for blind-find so you stay focused on the game, letting your instincts and reflexes lead you to victory.
Tilt-click scroll wheel
The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga now goes left and right, as well as up, down and in for more buttons at your disposal, whether for destroying games or navigating a lengthy forum for the best MMO strats.
This iteration of the Razer Naga features an all-new one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort. Its size is perfectly crafted for all hand shapes and is still light enough to be easily lifted by low-sense MMO players.
In-game MMO configurator
Introducing the most intuitive mouse configurator you’ll ever need for MMO gaming. Customize each and every button on the Razer Naga to your personal skillset, macros and hotkeys right from in the game via a non-intrusive overlay. The thumb grid can be visually displayed with icons right from your favorite MMO so you’ll know exactly what button to hit at all times.
PC feature only*.
More about the MMO Configurator
Make your Razer Naga work exactly the way you need it to. Configure every button on this powerful MMO-optimized weapon.
You can even manually set each button to display each skill’s corresponding in-game icon for visually intuitive actuations.
When you enable the Grid Assist Display overlay in-game, you’ll be able to refer to exactly where every skill has been set on the grid.
You can even configure your entire mouse’s setup from inside the game. Never have to Alt-Tab or exit a game to prepare yourself before an epic dungeon raid or boss fight. Set the transparency to make the overlay more prominent or less intrusive as you need.
If you play World of Warcraft, we’ve got a special configurator developed just for it. Intuitively drag and drop your skills right onto the overlay to customize your loadout. Create as many grids so you have all necessary skills ready on-hand.
Note: In-game configurator support compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista only
Upgrades from the Razer Naga 2012 to the new Razer Naga
Mechanical thumb grid buttons
The new Razer Naga’s thumb grid buttons are outfitted with mechanical switches for quicker, more assured actuations and with tactile feedback. Notice the pronounced button design as compared to the Razer Naga 2012 – this allows for easier clicks and blind-find.
Ergonomic form factor
Compared to the Razer Naga 2012 with its interchangeable side panels, the new Razer Naga features a brand new ergonomic design that is one-size-fits-all. This form factor delivers the best feel and comfort for a wide range of hand shapes, sizes, and grip-styles.
Tilt-click scroll wheel
The new Razer Naga features an all-new tilt-click scroll wheel for more ways to pwn.
- 8200dpi 4G laser sensor
- No Razer gaming mouse is complete without a cutting-edge mouse sensor to deliver precision and ultra-responsiveness to your game. The 4G laser sensor matches your mouse movement down to the exact pixel and offers additional customizable features in Synapse 2.0.
- Scroll wheel
- Scroll wheels are just as important for going through lengthy websites and documents, as they are for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, yours needs to be highly robust for heavy duty scrolling.
That’s why Razer mice scroll wheels can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan, and be actuated with the exact same precision as a mouse button.
- ARM 32-bit processor
- The Razer Naga is outfitted with a 32 bit ARM processor which means there’s a little computer onboard that is computing everything at an incredibly fast rate. The mouse is quite literally an extension of your hand when every movement you make, every function on the mouse you execute, is delivered instantaneously.
- Hyperesponse buttons
- From Razer’s very first gaming mouse to now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable Omron switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation, so you get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
On top of that, the Razer Naga’s thumb grid buttons are outfitted mechanically so they offer an even quicker rate of actuation than before. There’s nothing quite like the clicky goodness you’ll feel under your thumb.
- Synapse 2.0
- Synapse 2.0 is not just a standard mouse configurator. It’s packed with basic and advanced customizable features so your Razer Naga works exactly the way you want it to.
Low-sensitivity gamers who lift other mice may experience on-screen cursor jitter as mouse-to-surface tracking continues. This is a detriment to gamers who need absolute accuracy in their games, as the cursor being thrown off a target may mean the difference between winning and losing.
In the Razer Naga, once the sensor has been calibrated to the surface, you can customize the height at which tracking is cut-off when the mouse is lifted. This ensures on-screen cursor jitter is reduced; so your aim stays dead-on target even as you move.
By calibrating your Razer Naga to a specific surface, it enables the sensor to record that surface’s color, topography, and other such properties. As variations on the surface are continuously detected as the mouse moves, it is compared to the original recording, allowing the sensor to react quicker and more accurately.
Unlimited profiles and other configurations
Every game is different and comes with its own set of control requirements. No longer limited by last generation onboard device memory, Razer Synapse 2.0 brings the brain of the Razer Naga to the cloud, expanding the number of storable profiles and configurations to infinite, and allows for longer, more complex macros.
Pair two Razer peripherals for the ultimate gaming combo. You can temporarily change the sensitivity on your Razer mouse by holding down a button on your Razer keyboard, or quickly change keyboard profiles using the mouse scroll wheel, with customizable lighting reflecting these changes. Even create macros on your mouse and have it available on your keyboard, there is no limit to what you can do with the hive mind that is Razer Synapse 2.0.
- Left mouse button
- Right mouse button
- Scroll wheel
- Mouse button 5
- Mouse button 4
- Left tilt-click – repeat scroll down
- Right tilt-click – repeat scroll up
- 12 programmable mechanical thumb grid buttons
- Green LED lighting
- The Razer Naga features bright green lighting on the mouse scroll wheel, Razer THS logo, and individual thumb grid buttons.
- Total of 19 MMO optimized programmable buttons
- 12 button mechanical thumb grid
- Tilt click scroll wheel
- 8200dpi 4G laser sensor
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Green LED backlighting
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 200 inches per second /50g acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- 7 foot/2.1m braided fibre cable
- Product dimensions
- Length: 119mm/4.68”
- Width: 75mm/2.95”
- Height: 43mm/1.69”
- Product weight: 135g/0.30lbs
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 – 10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation,full features are available in optional offline mode.Note: In-game configurator support compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 only