The Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear Headset is an in-ear monitor (IEM) engineered from the ground up to set the standard in portable gaming audio. Machined out of aircraft grade aluminum, the Razer Hammerhead Pro embodies ultimate durability packaged in a lightweight, comfortable form factor.
Encased within each sleek, brushed shell is a high performance, precision-tuned 9mm neodymium driver. Paired with an optimized inner acoustics chamber in each shell, these in-ear monitors produce a sound signature that packs a strong bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs.
Supreme quality sound would be wasted if drowned out by stray, ambient noises. That is why the Razer Hammerhead Pro comes equipped with interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes, along with an optional pair of bi-flanges to provide superior sound isolation and bass response.
This exceptional audio solution also features an in-line omnidirectional microphone with one-touch phonecall control for crystal-clear, convenient voice communication with mobile devices on the go.
Topped off with a compact carrying case for portability, the Razer Hammerhead Pro epitomizes the way in-ear monitors should be experienced – with style, comfort and aural fidelity.
Also included are bi-flanged ear-tips that add even more comfort and sound isolation through an additional silicon flap. A bi-flanged ear-tip creates a second layer of sealing, providing better sound isolation and fit over regular single-flap ear-tips.
- A pair of biflanges
- Small, medium and large ear-tips
- Audio/mic splitter cable
- Carrying case
- Machined lightweight aluminum body
- Advanced passive noise isolation
- Interchangeable ear-tips with bi-flanges
- Powerful drivers for supreme audio fidelity
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and mobile devices
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Splitter adapter/extension cable for PC connection
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 106 ± 3 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 1mW @ 126 mV
- Drivers: 9 mm, with Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm Combined Jack (Headphone and Mic)
- Frequency response : 50Hz – 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) : -42dB ± 3dB
- Pick-up pattern : Omni-Directional
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack
- Devices with combined 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack (works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.)
- Audio/mic splitter adapter included