Encased within each sleek, brushed shell is a high performance, precision-tuned 9mm neodymium driver. Paired with an optimized inner acoustics chamber in each shell, these in-ear monitors produce a sound signature that packs a mean, earth-shattering bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs. The Razer Hammerhead comes through with a full-bodied low-end frequency, pounding in the beats without distortion.
Supreme quality sound would be wasted if drowned out by stray, ambient noises. That is why the Razer Hammerhead comes equipped with interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes, along with an optional pair of bi-flanges to provide superior sound isolation and bass response.
Topped off with a compact carrying case for portability, the Razer Hammerhead epitomizes the way in-ear monitors should be experienced – with style, comfort and aural fidelity.
Also included are bi-flanged ear-tips that add even more comfort and sound isolation through an additional silicon flap. A bi-flanged ear-tip creates a second layer of sealing, providing better sound isolation and fit over regular single-flap ear-tips.
- A pair of biflanges
- Small, medium and large ear-tips
- Carrying case
- Machined lightweight aluminum body
- Advanced passive noise isolation
- Interchangeable ear-tips with bi-flanges
- Powerful drivers for supreme audio fidelity
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and mobile devices
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 106 ± 3 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 1mW @ 126 mV
- Drivers: 9 mm, with Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm jack
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack