An Ethernet-certified “Ethernet-capable High Speed HDMI cable” that fully supports the next-generation
HDMI standard, realizing 100 Mbps Ethernet communication, in addition to video and audio signals.
• Ethernet-certified “Ethernet-capable High Speed HDMI cable” that fully supports the
next-generation HDMI standard.
• Delivers bidirectional Ethernet communication in addition to high-speed digital video
and audio signal transmission in a single cable.
• Supports HEC (HDMI Ethernet Channel), which provides 100 Mbps Ethernet
• Supports ARC, enabling the transmission of digital audio from TVs or other display
devices to output devices, such as an AV amp.
• Supports 3D Full HD (1080 p × 2 screens) and 4K2K (4096 × 2160 dots).
• Supports color depths from traditional 24-bit (Full Color) up to 30/36/48-bit (Deep
Color), allowing for even richer color presentation.
• Featuring gold-plated plugs to prevent corrosion and lower signal degradation.
• Featuring a triple shielded cable that protects the signal from outside noise
• The twisted pair structure reduces outside noise interference.
• Supported devices: LCD TVs, plasma TVs and projectors with HDMI input
ports and AV devices and game devices with HDMI output ports
• Standard: High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
• Connector type: HDMI type A 19 pin – HDMI type A 19 pin
• Cable type: normal type
• Transmission speed: 10.2 Gbps
• Supported resolution: 4 K × 2 K
• Shield method: triple shielded
• Cable length:
0.7 m (DH-HD14ER07BK)
1.0 m (DH-HD14ER10BK)
1.5 m (DH-HD14ER15BK)
2.0 m (DH-HD14ER20BK)
3.0 m (DH-HD14ER30BK)
5.0 m (DH-HD14ER50BK)
* excl. connector
• Cable width: dia. 5.8 mm